Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rendezvous at Langkawi

I've been planning this for months. a perfect family vacation, together with my other half. LANGKAWI, yup, there it is..

Actually this plan emerge when we are celebrating his befday at Genting Highlands. Only both of us, berkepit along the way from KL until SkyWay Genting. And sejuk sangat kat sana, he hugged me from the back, a kiss planted on my cheek. ~~Blushing~~ and another one on the other cheek, now u tell me how I'm not in lov with him. We did actually had a very romantic vacation, after ponteng kerja sehari. My boss called me pagi tu, tnya pegi mner, and I was like "salam bos, emergency leave"...

We have fun playing all the games provided there samapai my other half pening...hahaah, then i went to play all by myself, dia sibuk duk amik gambar. Then, he bought me a chocolate from Beryl's, well he knows I'm enthusiast with chocolate and of course I am enamored of him. Then, we went makan2 kat Resort World, OMG KFC dia twice harga dari KFC KL. My other half said that we should open a kedai mamak kat sini, boleh jadi restoran 5 star...hahaha...With all the giggling and walking, we went back to KL at night. Takkan la nak tidur sana, nak mampos.

Then, I belanja my other half makan kat Bangsar, celebrating his birthday, not much I can do for him, as ho done a lot for me, for my studies, and for our future. Indeed, I think my other half sendiri x sabar nak tunggu my birthday as I always got my birthday present earlier than the respective that. Hahah, he loves me. Even my 20th befday, malam tu I don't really know yang dia dah sorokkan jam tu in my closet for one month without me noticing it. Macam mana dia buat tu. Just balut balut dengan my baju macam a regular lipatan in my closet. Than on 18th March baru dia cakap suruh check my closet kat bahagian belakang, I was so damn shocked. I was craving for that watch and he bought me one.

A bit stray from our topic, that nite masa tgh makan2, I called my mum then he talked to my mum. Suddenly he asked my mum whether she wants to go for a vacation with us? Kenapa plak my other half offer my mum pegi vacation. then tetiba kuarlah perkataan Langkawi. Of course la my mum nak pegi, bukan setakat my mum, my adik2 pun nak pegi.. So, we booked 6 flight tickets pegi balik ke Langkawi, nak cari suitable time mmg susah...then dapatlah tarikh yang sesuai, I pun xde outstation, dia pun x bz...

Thanks to him for the lovely invitation...Nanti dah pegi Langkawi I'll snap picz banyak2...

0 comments: