Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How is our love?

Day after day, time passed away..and I just can't get u off my mind. Nobody know where my heart is, I keep on searching but I can't find. The courage to show, to letting u go before, but I never felt so much love before and once again I'm thinking about taking the easy way out. Get out of our life. But if I let you go, I will never know, what my life would be, cause I used to hold you close to me, will I ever see you smiling back to me, how will I know all this if I let you go.

Night after night I hear myself say, why cant I let this feeling fade away. But there's no one like you, you make me laugh you make me cry, you speak to my heart, I guess both part the good and the bad I have to buy. You said goodbye, I FELL APART, you said goodbye, I fell from what we had to a world I never knew which created the new me, I needed you so badly but it such a such we worlds apart. You need to let things go, and I know when you tell me so. When you said goodbye, I've been through hell to break the spell, I tried to wake up, tried to get you back amd suddenly she said ' we are happy together, if you wanna know how he is, just give me a call..' my heart cried ceaselessly that time. I lose in my own soul life. Oh my God, all the while I were in front of you, you never realize, how I long to see your love all for me. I long to see that.

I cry silently, I cry inside of me, I cry hopelessly cause that time I know I'll never breathe you love again. If you could see me now, you would just know how tired I am to cry for your heart only for me, how hard I try not to wonder why this is happening to me. I wish I could believe in something new, please sayang tell me this is not true, why you let me slip away from your hug, I lost the touch.

I know when she's been on your mind  coz that distant look is in your eyes . You know I'd fight for you but how could I fight someone who isn't even there . With a simple telephone call you leave me here with nothing at all . There are time it seems to me, I'm sharing you with memories and I feel it in my heart but I don't show it. Don't make me promises sayang you never did know how to keep them well. If you want to make a promise, just make sure I dont put high hope on that.

0 comments: