Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our weekend :)

well..well..wel..

Heheheh,kinda excited when we actually sign up for postpaid and actually did having two similar numbers..hahaha..what can i say..he loves me..nowadays, i think my heart kembali pulih sikit demi sedikit but not fully recover yet..but,one thing for sure now,my other half is trying deadly to get my heart back..mmg terharu but i cant really force myself to hurl to him..i just follow the flow..





OUR WEEKEND

muzium negara entrance...dalam muzium,after the Coffin Exhibition...wargghhh

singgahsana Sultan maner ntah dh lupa..blh jd tmpt bersanding ni....

have u guys try this?? JUS DURIAN!!! hahaha...yakkk...we bought this for RM2.50 and taste like durian+gula+perisa pelik of coz...

and as today,what we've done actually?we went to Muzium Negara (macam rombongan budak skolah plak...)then we went to pameran keranda..some boring stuff and snapped lots of pic together gether..i am more concern on the pic than the tour itself..Actually, I noticed that nowadays he loves me more that he used to three yours ago..Nop, nearly to 4 years actually. We've met 29 September 2007, and the exact date for this years, it has been 4 years since we met each other..Long way to go huh.. I bet u dont want to know what the hell happened between us. we went thru hell, thru horrible fights, thru bad arguments, thru lovely dovey romantic scene (ehem ehem) and more..We went everything together. But, somehow, I did miss the old me. Well he did missed me too..
well, here he is..Still waiting for me..and I'm still for my heart..Not much I can do for him now as long as I still lost my heart..

0 comments: