Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What happened?

What happened? no clue, no idea, no-thing...huhuh

Recently, my other half is so darn busy being a busy bee..he wants to setup his own company and i am included in his company profile...Good for both of us..

Regardless the new company, we also in the midst of buying a new baby from Proton.. Alhamdulillah loan dah lulus and tgh menunggu kereta kuar ja.. But why am I feeling so empty?? No idea.. I feel nothing, despite he constantly request for my opinions. I feel hollow, being alone at home, at work, everywhere.. Worst, I feel unappreciated. Why? Being abandoned perhaps. I want to talk, but he is way too busy to have a minute for me. Dinner? No more outside dinner with him now. He is way too far to have dinner with me. Outing? Also no. And why is that? He is too tired after doing he's job and setup-ing the new company.

And me? being left behind one more time. Just like old time. I am so darn tired to keep thinking about our relationship..

It's alrite girl...just have it he's way and go to sleep..u'll forget everything by then.. Just go to sleep...Sleep...

Wait!!!! It's working time la... just do your work girl...

Just got a call from him..I wish I am ready for the worst.. Being asked to find someone else...Senangnya mulut bercakap....

Feel like wanna cry...I am crying....and if he wanna end up everything (maybe he wants to move his interest to something else, or to someone else)...Allah je yang tahu...

I really2 need a tissue rite now... :(

0 comments: