Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Am I the-slave of ordinary? Of course not~~

                  Am I? Of course not. I want to be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safer, the creature of the commonplace, and the-slave of in-the-box-game. So, I took the chance. Although berat giler hati ni nak tinggalkan kak mizah kat sana sorang-sorang dengan budak-budak tu, tapi what can I do? It’s my obligation to do this. So, I was transferred to another place. It is nice to be part of this management team. They all are very well welcoming. Especially our big boss here. He was the one yang guide us all the way at our first day. Siap tolong bukakan pintu lagi. Then, he took us to Annex. He taught us how to detect defections on aircond, ceiling and such. Hehe..I felt really awkward the very first week there, when everybody is concentrating on their job, no chatting, and no gossiping, no and no for everything. But, the following week has changed. I started laughing and giving big grin to anyone. That’s super splendid. Then, I started talking to akak-akak yang ada kat sebelah sana. Maklumla…kitorang punya meja ni kat section lelaki, kat section manager-manager kat sini.


                                                                                                    I found something else greater than that. I found a new hobby!! Huraayy!! Monopoly. I’ve downloaded few versions of monopoly, from Hasbro, Board Game, Spin Top and more and installed them into Radcliffe. I love playing monopoly. It seems like Radcliffe also enjoying it. My other half gave me a surprise last night. Guess what?? A monopoly, a brand new edition of monopoly from Hasbro, Monopoly Here and Now Edition, a hand phone edition. I don’t where on earth he got that and how much have cost him to get it. Thanks honey, I love you so much. He is always there when I wanted to do something. Anything, from reading books, collecting bracelet and special-edition brooches, getting my driving license, and more. He always there for me. He saw me playing monopoly the day before and he gave me one, a special one, which I can bring it anywhere I go. I love it. A phone-edition monopoly from Hasbro, that is really rare. There something else. They just emerged in my train of thought when I saw Boo Boo. Boo Boo is the cuddliest teddy bear I’ve ever seen. He gave it to me on 26th December. Not just Boo Boo, there’s another one. But apparently I still don’t know what to call it. Mike Wozawski perhaps? Hahaha. Nice name. Thank you sayang for those lovely gifts. I really really appreciate it.

0 comments: