Sunday, January 17, 2010

By Hook^^ or by Crook~~

                    Yeah! By hook or by crook. By any means necessary way. Since us all in the lovely year of 2010, so I decided to write down some goals for my own achievement. Dream will never become reality unless you write it down. Then, the written dream will become a goal. Then, the goal will become a reality. Don’t trust me? I bet you want to try it for yourself. Talking about my goals? I will put myself to the limit to achieved it. Although few of them are really hard to achieve but I am striving for all of them. I love the thrill though. And guess what? Few of them had become reality. Splendid isn’t it?

These all are my goals which I am deadly craving for:

 A Nokia 63, equipped with external Bluetooth

 Get myself a Christian Lacroix perfume spray

 Obtain as much English novels as I manage to~ where is my 8th Habit honey?

 Able to finish my Art of War, a very complicated book but I want to finish it and I will survive hey hey..

 Gain a tremendous amount of self-esteem in this ‘English world’

 Get my own house costs above RM200,00 within 5 years

 Get blessed with exceptional shrewdness within 3 years

 Able to speak and write ADVANCED ENGLISH within 3 years

 Betroth to a lovely and caring person namely my other half

 Get myself into UiTM Shah Alam and pursue my degree in Property Management

0 comments: