Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Don’t stray from the plan~~

                 Because fail to plan is planning to fail. Yup! We’ve been through many plans. But last night, there’s a big plan and it is about to become reality. He is planning to get another car, a Honda City. He wants a blue one and I’m craving for a silver one. Maybe we’ll get both or a black one. We also planning to get our own landed property. Maybe in Taman Desa. All the properties there are developed by Faber Group. I’ve been there before, to Faber  Tower and met one of the senior project managers there. But, the most special plan is the plan for our engagement.



                    He finally came up with few ideas. I showed him last night few pictures of hantaran tunang yang very cuddly. Then, he decided to create our own ‘engagement theme’. The theme is ‘red apples and white roses’. Nice isn’t it? Simple but nice. Every hantaran akan diletakkan dlm bakul and akan digubah dengan 3 biji epal merah dan 5 atau 6 kuntum ros putih. Then adalah sikit kerawang-kerawang tu as the side order. Kik kik kik. Then he asked me to draft out the budget for our engagement. For our door gift, I think I want to give a rectangular red box, which I found on the internet with the price of RM1.oo ++ per piece. I think it’s fair enough. The box will be imbued with a red apple, a cupcake and sweets. That’s all. Since tak ramai sangat yang dijemput, so simple simple je la.


We’ve planned to buy all those stuff together and bring it home. Seriously, it’s overwhelmed me. I’m glad because he is serious with what he stands for. That’s the guy who I’m craving for.

0 comments: