Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Esoteric Epoch~~When I fall in love..


                   I’m not sure whether I am truly ready to talk about my other half. But my heart keeps telling me that I need to confront my shyness. Many, very many years passed away, and he was now a mature man sitting with me under a flowering love. Sweet. We hold each other by hand, just as the other couple doing, but the different is whenever he touches my hand, my body shaking, my subconscious mind controls everything and it doesn’t seem to cease. From time to time, from clime to clime, our mentality and way of thinking change like old wine in new bottle or new wine in old bottle. He is my alpha and omega. His love abides in my heart. He stands still with me with abundance of the heart and not with abundance of the wallet. Yup, exactly! He is the only person in this world that doesn’t care how much he has spent on me. He is only person in the world who allows his shirt messy just because of me. He is the only person in world who takes care of me when I’m under the weather. He is the only person who willingly to be the delivery boy whenever we didn’t go out for dinner. He is the only person in this world who possesses such generosity, fortitude and love and all of them are for me forever. He is my everything. He is Mohammad Fadzil.

                    Slightly about three years ago, I’ve met someone who lifted me up from the green earth to the blue sky. I’ve met someone who triggered my subconscious mind to perceive him as unique and special. Why do I have such strong feeling towards him? A feeling that vehemently surpasses the actual feeling of love. How does this feeling instill itself to my conscious and aware mind? How does it breaks through my blearier and permits itself to influence my judgments? Why won’t I let this feeling goes away after consciously knowing that it would only bring misery? I’m still unable to compute the equation triggered by series of event which surfaces few clock cycles ago. Now I finally got the answer. Love. I love him.

                  When he is next to me, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, and no challenge to great for me. He seems to magically connect me to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that I was somehow absent before myself three years ago. He energizes me. I am where my thoughts and actions during the last three years have brought me. Now here I am standing still with him by my side. We have our shares in our live and we done with it. We went through hell, through terrible fights, through horrible arguments, and more. But at the end of the day, he holds my hand and updates me on how much he loves me. Now, the love is uncountable, untouchable, unseen, and all sorts of ‘un’. Because the love abides in our heart. The love that we don’t need to express it, but the clarity of the love can be seen in the eyes.

                  Yes, I may be enthralled by a lovely, caring, loving creature. My love for him is like a crown. A crown in my heart, not my head. I am not a devotee of him, but I am the devotee for his touch, his love, his care, his attention and more. My love for him is a crown in my heart, not decked with Indian stones, gold, diamonds and such. But the crown is decked with support, loyalty, and love. A crown that only a king enjoys it, and before this I may say, the king shall be someone like him, and now I’m saying that the king is Mohammad Fadzil and in the future I will say that the king is Mohammad Fadzil.

0 comments: