Monday, August 09, 2010

I hate you stupid-malay-people...

Let me tell u something bro..THIS IS MY BLOG...Are u stalking me?hahaha..Kelakarla u nih..Everyday u must be reading my blog kan? this is my blog, and u are messing with the blog's owner... WTH??you are talking to the landlord lar..kenapalah dalam dunia nih msti ada orang2 macam ni ha.. This blog is dedicated to AZZATIE INTAN SURAYA la..not to u chump!!

Esoteric yet brusque..that is what I wish to achieved in this blog. Not wanting to make a fuss over small things to people around me , not wanting to be a negative person, not wanting to hurt anybody...I just wish my epoch will be full with smiley faces. Yes, I need to write. I need to express my feelings and do not wish to box it all inside.
For those around me, this blog means nothing except as the stage , the ways, the medium for me to let it out so that my brain will start to drain itself from suffocating or drown to death by overwhelmed curiousity, worries and thinking.
 
Salam....
 
Psst: That is why kalau I pergi shopping complex, I lebih selesa kalau dikerumuni Chinese people and not Malays..why? because most Malays don't do shooping, but they do eyeing on other's shopping stuff..Stupid!!

0 comments: