Monday, August 02, 2010

I have a way of knowing things...

Long time ago, I can say that I'm not that kind of girl who expert in making cards, masterpiece, deco, or whatsoever which need your creative juices to run freely...

But few years ago, masa kat UTM, I found out that Right Dominant is a very creative person (lepas amik Wada Test)...That time I was like, yer ker?nape sayer x pernah buat bnde2 yang kreatif pun...then, I bought a book~ How to train your creative part of brain...Worth it la beli buku kecik yet gempaq ni...Then I started to play with colours...I started to play with cubicle, circle, shapes, lines, abstract, size, and more...Then I started to create my own-style-of assignment cover page...Yup, most of my classmates ask me how I did it.. Simple ~ godak ur pc/lappy + ada software yg bagus + one drop of ur creative juice...Good news for Right Dominant person out there, ur brain sebelah kanan banyak jus kreatif...

Then, I started to enhance my presentation...then one of my outsource lect puji kerja kursus kitorg...ada yg assignment kena lempar but our group siap dapat extra marks lagi...Then my creative mind skali lagi diuji...bila I tetiba je volunteer to direct a program for 3 universities... Yang ni betul2 mencabar jiwa, minda, fizikal and everything..As I need to put everything I own to the limit..At last, program ni dijalankan dengan jayanya..With a simple brilliant idea ~ Valuation Camping, kitorg dapat invite few big guys dalam property sector kat Malaysia ni, pengerusi Board, chairman Rahim & Co, IM Global, n more lah..bangga dapat jadi pengarah program ni..dapat makan semeja ngan datuk-datuk...I was like, this is the price yang I dapat after almost one year planning...

Then, I train lagi my creative brain ni utk bersenam lebih sket..I organize satu dinner for my colleagues...And the theme is Willy Wonka, Candies and Chocolate Theme..Yang x pernah dibuat orang..A medium size ballroom with nothing inside,even masa bincang pasal F&B dgn pihak hotel dia cakap biar artist diorg decorate the ballroom as per our theme...but then, I said xpe...kitorg decorate sendiri...then from the invitation card sampailah doorgift..semuanya adalah hasil tgn saya and another 4 persons..But the project manager is me..So basically, I design everything and kami laksanakannya..hehehehe...About the ballroom?? Well, cuma ada few round table, then kitorg beli hot air balloon kaler merah...ikat pada back tie kaler merah jugak...and for the centerpiece, ada satu kiub besar warna warni dan beberapa payung kecik and lollipop dipacakkan di atasnyer..Nampak x? then seluruh meja tu dipenuhi dgn chocolate bars and candies..all the ballroom corners penuh dgn chocolate, balloon, glitters, and cute wordings..Then, the artiste masuk and cakap cantiknya, macam Alice in Wonderlands...then I was like, Alice? Patut tukar tema ker? then I ask him ada vacancy x kat sini utk replace u...dia gelak jek...tercabar la tu..Then my other half pun cakap cantik...Sukernyer orang puji...Thanks jugak to team members yg lain, bersusah payah tlg setupkan a very beautiful dinner...

Then, ada lagi..my boss started to give keje2 modernization...Means? maksudnyer keje2 mencantikkan report, MOM, and more..Dia cakap that is why I tak boleh lepaskan u..kekekekek

I have a way of knowing to create something different from the others..Even my other half pun x blh nk agak my desktop wallpaper was from excel spreedsheet...hahaha...But, I still akan perluaskan lagi my ideas of creating things....I will...

0 comments: